We are keen to hear your ideas!
Commissioning is the Team at RNZ you can talk with about getting your content on our channels. If you have an idea for a series (this can be Factual or Scripted – Documentary, Drama, Comedy – wherever your creativity takes you), we would love to hear from you.
How to get in touch with us:
- Sign up to our Commissioning Pānui – this will keep you in the RNZ Info Loop.
- Save our email email@example.com
- Keep an eye out for the RFP - Request for Proposals
- The Commissioning Pānui will tell you when funding rounds are open, give you an idea of exactly what kind of Content is being sought after in that round, and give you the due date for your pitch to be with us
Other good stuff to send if you have it:
- A short bio for your team and your talent – you will need this when you send in your pitch
- Contacts for your production team
- Social links including Spotify for any mahi you have already made!
What happens next?
- Our Commissioning Team will read and reply to all submissions. We may also come back to you if any more information is needed.
Don’t forget to sign up